Payment, Delivery and Returns
- All payments are managed through Debit, Credit card or PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal as all major credit and debit cards are accepted. PayPal offers an encrypted and secure service.
- Payments can only be accepted in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- It is also possible to pay by cheque or payment order if you prefer. Please be aware that this payment method will take considerably longer to process before any artwork can be dispatched. Please advise me of your payment preference using the contact
if you would like to pay by cheque or payment order.
- If you encounter any payment problems, please
- If shipping within the UK, delivery and insurance costs are added at checkout. I will ship and insure all work usually using first class mail, Special Delivery or courier as promptly as possible after receiving confirmation of payment. For international deliveries (outside of the UK) please contact Alan so to get an accurate price and time, delivery will usually take a little longer. I will notify you if there are any delays.
- Please be aware that paintings imported into countries outside the UK and post Brexit the EU may be subject to an import duty levied by that particular country. The duty will be paid by the customer directly to the tax collecting authority usually upon receipt of the painting. Customers outside of the UK are advised to check import duty regulations in their particular territories to ascertain what level of duty they will be liable for before purchasing a painting. Any import duty levied against a painting will be in addition to the stated sale price on this website.
- Please remember that paintings are sold unframed. All photographs of paintings are taken in natural light. I endeavour to balance the colours in photos to be as accurate as the colours in the paintings themselves but realise that all computers, tablets and mobile devices used to view these photos will display them slightly differently. Painting dimensions are also given as accurately as possible. I appreciate that paintings can look different in the flesh to how they appear online. For this reason I will refund or exchange your purchase as quickly as possible for any reason.
- You will need to pay the return postage for the painting. I also recommend you insure the return postage to the value of the item to protect you against loss or damage. I will send a refund of your original purchase price as soon as the painting is safely received in its original condition. To organise a return, please contact me.